- Your shopping cart is empty!
Do You Want to Develop Your Drumming Knowledge?
… or maybe you're looking to learn some new approaches to drumming theories and concepts?
If that sounds like you then The Time Space and Drums Series is here to help you achieve your drumming goals and more.
After working for some of the biggest names in British show business for over 35 years, along with some of the best MD's (musical directors) in the business, it became clear that everything you will ever play as a drummer will be formed from the most basic exercises. Without mastery of which, all of the complex rhythms’ you play on top of those basics will be pretty much useless. It is for that reason that I created:
The Time Space and Drums Series
A collection of drumming lessons available through 12 parts that are designed to take the complete beginner through a process that builds the drummers' level of skill over time. The exercises are designed to take the drummer to the most advanced level possible, within the shortest time.
Through this complete drumming series, you will learn:
- How to read and understand drumming music as you go.
- How to build coordination step-by-step from the ground up,
- How to learn to play the drums and develop your skills in the simplest way possible,
- How to play clean, tight, and crisp as you master each level,
- How to become a well-rounded, coordinated, and balanced drummer,
The Fundamental Drumming Concept of Time & Space!
The Time Space and Drums Modern Drumming Concepts book is a supplement to the twelve main lesson books within the Time Space and Drums Series and covers many areas of drumming and not just time and space.
The purpose of this book is to give the drummer some new fundamental approaches, theories, and concepts involved in drumming that help the drummer just starting out as well as the intermediate drummer to approach their drumming with as much knowledge and solutions as possible, besides the practice exercises themselves, which are covered in the main Time Space and Drums Books 1-12.
This Time Space and Drums Supplemental Drumming Book is a guide to help you discover:
- A completely new approach to thinking about, and playing in time,
- What time actually is.
- Speed is an effect and not a cause.
- The theory behind the theory everyone should master,
- How to solve the lack of practice problems,
- Mind over body integrations,
- Why Science is more important than the Art of drumming,
- The power of perspectives.
The primary job of a drummer is of course to Become A Master of Time and Space and after reading this incredible book you will have a much deeper understanding of the drummer's playground... SPACE!
Other books in the series contain practice exercises to develop your skill but there are no exercises to practice here. Just knowledge and theory to absorb and understand that will enhance everything you ever do as a drummer. And to subsequently help create a better outcome!The difference between the great drummer and the average drummer is that the great drummer does what he needs to do today, to make sure their drumming is where they want it to be tomorrow! He also has a deep understanding of the drummers' most precious commodity. TIME, AND... SPACE!
Which Drummer Do You Want to Be?
Click the Buy Now Button to Get Started Today!
And Make Sure You Are Where You Want to Be Tomorrow!